Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: "If I Could Fight Crawford, Spence or Pacquiao I'd Do It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: "If I Could Fight Crawford, Spence or Pacquiao I'd Do It"

Sebastian Fundora is hoping to start 2024 with a bang. He fights for the vacant WBC super welterweight title against Serhii Bohachuk as part of the Keith Thurman-Tim Tszyu pay-per-view undercard on March 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Without your eyes getting fixed, all three put you on your back inside of 7 rounds.

Comment

That's the sound of a cash register. He got KTFO and he's done.

Comment

Glad this pbc hype got knocked out before he became a star. Now he's trying to cash out

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          Glad this pbc hype got knocked out before he became a star. Now he's trying to cash out
          He will come back. He was beating the guy before he got careless. He is trying to fight the best as should all boxers do.

Comment

Could see the Spence fight happening potentially, not sure how true , but feel like I remember hearing rumors of it when it didn’t look like we would get him vs Bud. Doubt he’ll get a fight with Bud and the Pac mention is crazy lol
            Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Could you imagine a fight between him and manny lol that would be some freak show type attraction

Prime manny would eat him alive. Too fast too quick. He’d have Fundora tripping over his own legs

Comment

He reminds me of PW
                So eager to entertain, their advantages become their worst enemy.

Maybe he learned to embrace his size and not fall into shootouts.

Comment

pac vs fundora is a type of freak show i'd pay to watch

i thought that vargas vs ball fight looked like a freak show but it will be nothing compared to this

Comment

#MeToo Sebastien, #MeToo.

Comment

Working...
                    X