Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Demands Respect For His 'Favourite' British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Demands Respect For His 'Favourite' British Title

Carl Froch wants today's fighters to treat the British title with greater respect
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry, it's a regional belt. Even world belts are meaningless in this day and age.

Comment

Carl Froch....never brings up a subject unless in some way he can give himself praise. He only mentions other names to say 'I beat them'

I never really watched Froch but when I look at some clips, his style was god awful to watch. Really ugly.

Comment

Totally agree with Froch on this .But the promoters are after a quick buck and often sell fighters like Benn based on nothing much more than the family name.

Comment

And we want your weird nosed as to respect that we don’t care that you put 70k people in an arena , you had never done that ever in your career and you never did it again. It’s obvious the arena was half and half split, stop boasting yourself and continuously talk about yourself when they ask you about certain fights involving two other fighters, you egomaniac mf

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectJab View Post
            Carl Froch....never brings up a subject unless in some way he can give himself praise. He only mentions other names to say 'I beat them'

I never really watched Froch but when I look at some clips, his style was god awful to watch. Really ugly.
            He was a straight up dog.

He willed his way through Kessler, Pascal, Bute, Taylor, Groves, Dirrell,

Comment

Froch didn’t beat Dirrell in the Super Six. Andre got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Totally agree with Froch on this .But the promoters are after a quick buck and often sell fighters like Benn based on nothing much more than the family name.
                The Lonsdale is probably my favorite looking belt, but not everyone's career will go down the traditional route. It's definitely about money, and there's only a certain amount that can be made when you're chasing the domestic level titles. I thought Benn's opposition was decent: Formella, Vargas, Granados, Algeri, van Heerden. Team Benn completely fxcked up when they started chasing Eubank. Eubank was the money grab that threw his career progression off. I'm not a fan of the Pac match-up either, but he might gain more experience from that than going after the Lonsdale.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Agreed,

Comment

Yeah British title fights are fun fights to watch half of the time and some of them are proper wars and sometimes and they really give guys experience when stepping up but also sometimes it's there ceiling

Comment

Working...
                    X