Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ProBox Undercard: Nicklaus Flaz Stops Luke Santamaria in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ProBox Undercard: Nicklaus Flaz Stops Luke Santamaria in Six

Nicklaus Flaz turned in an aggressive performance in a sixth-round stoppage of Luke Santamaria on Wednesday at the ProBox Event Center in Plant City, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Three damn good wins in a row for Nicklaus Flaz, two against undefeated fighters, and a knockout tonight.
    This guy is on his way being ranked in the top ten in his division, another significant win or two, and I can see him challenging for a title!

Comment

It was the Flaz show tonite. I'm officially a fan of watching his fights.
      His interview showed me a lot. He has a really solid boxing IQ and single minded dedication. But he's a humble fighter with a pro attitude. He seems an extremely likable guy.
      Fast. He said he had a lot of fighters he looked up to but I always think Ali when I see a superfast 1-2 down the middle that leads a direction and knocks a dude stunned on his a$$. Im not comparing just sayin.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 03-14-2024, 02:23 AM.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Nick Flaz looked great. I'm excited to see what he does next and how he keeps developing.
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X