Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Isaac Cruz More Difficult Than Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Isaac Cruz More Difficult Than Ryan Garcia

Rolando Romero (15-1, 13 KOs) believes he'll steamroll Isaac Cruz (25-2-1, 17 KOs) on March 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Amazon pay-per-view, yet he still regards him as a tougher opponent than Ryan Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder how many millions that bright decision cost Rolly. Also ? It's got to be a minimum of five and I think that's a really conservative estimate. Fighting Cruz instead of Garcia is about as smart as punching yourself in the nuts over and over .
    GoldenBackHand GoldenBackHand likes this.

Comment

Been wondering when Romero would unleash with the talk. Well, time to make that good...if you can.

Comment

“He has a big head that’s going to be hard to miss.” LMAO!!!

Comment

That’s right he’s going to kick your @ss. Should’ve taken the fight versus that other siśśy instead, and for more money no less. Smh

Comment

Rolly is as strong and as dumb as a flat head. You know, them crazy mental health mofos whose head be flat in the back?
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 03-14-2024, 08:07 AM.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Management should be charged for cutting deals for the other camp. This fight only benefits the mini-bull and his future with that belt.
              Last edited by hhh1200; 03-14-2024, 08:28 AM.

Comment

He’s right, 110% right. Either he lays heavy bombs on cruz to keep him off or he gets grinded down. It’s a classic knock out or get knocked out fight and it should very much raise the status of the winner who has the potential to become one of Amazon Prime’s first stars. If we are lucky both men become stars in a violent scrape of a fight.
                oh, also, stop all the pocket watching. That’s council estate/project/trailer park jazz

Comment

Is Rollies fighting Ryan and Oscar?? LOLLL

He sounds like a scorned ex, all he does is rant about Ryan & Oscar who moved on quickly to bigger and better things LOLLL

March 30th comes before April 20th the last I checked LOL.. and no one cares about this card on March 30th my guy

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    Rolly is as strong and as dumb as a flat head. You know, them crazy mental health mofos whose head be flat in the back?
                    Lmaoooo.

Comment

Working...
                    X