No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair 'The Flair' Cobbs Signs With Promoter Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair 'The Flair' Cobbs Signs With Promoter Don King

Blair "The Flair" Cobbs wanted to put "The Flair" back in his boxing game and what better way to do this than to sign with the greatest boxing promoter in the world in Don King.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
    Blair "The Flair" Cobbs wanted to put "The Flair" back in his boxing game and what better way to do this than to sign with the greatest boxing promoter in the world in Don King.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Uh oh. Don King is trying to get back on top now that the other promoters are struggling. The mob must be funneling crypto profits to him.

I’m also tired of listening to all the talk out of Adrien Broner. Broner’s talk is cheap. Broner seems to be more comfortable fighting on social media than he is in the ring. There’s no reason not to get in the ring together and I’ll show him who is the boss.​
    Broner vs. Cobbs. Don’t even need to get in the ring, just air trash talk every week.
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 03-13-2024, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I have a good idea for Blair Cobbs and Don King. Send Boots Ennis a contract. You get a world title shot to add to the NABF, you also get bragging rights for the king of Philly. And if u win, Don King has another champion. This is the best opportunity for Blair Cobbs right now. High risk for sure, but high reward. You talk all this BS about Boots so let's go... send him a contract and stop all the TALK, because that's all u seem to do is talk

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        I have a good idea for Blair Cobbs and Don King. Send Boots Ennis a contract. You get a world title shot to add to the NABF, you also get bragging rights for the king of Philly. And if u win, Don King has another champion. This is the best opportunity for Blair Cobbs right now. High risk for sure, but high reward. You talk all this BS about Boots so let's go... send him a contract and stop all the TALK, because that's all u seem to do is talk
        And when booty ennis turns it down you dummys still gonna defend him

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Maybe Boots should join Don too. That would give him a talk piece.

But yes, Cobbs ran up on Boots before. It’s a decent fight until Cobbs gets sparked out in 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Uh oh. Don King is trying to get back on top now that the other promoters are struggling. The mob must be funneling crypto profits to him.

Broner vs. Cobbs. Don’t even need to get in the ring, just air trash talk every week.
            Boy just look at Don and the white dude's facial expressions. Has UP TO NO GOOD written all over it. Haha

Comment

Wtf. Weird move. Did GBP cut him loose or wtf happened there?

I'm fine with AB vs Cobbs tho. Should be fun pressers if nothing else.

Comment

" The greatest boxing promoter in the world". This quote must be from 40 years ago. Does King still have a stable of guys? I know that he had Trevor Bryan and Amir Imam but who else? Did no one else want to sign Cobbs? Crazy!

Comment

Make boxing great again? By signing with the decrepit, old, irrelevant Don King? Give me a break Blair. I suppose since he signed with the "Don" of boxing who is a shady scam artist he felt the quote was relevant. If he just left Golden Boy voluntarily the guy is as dumb as he looks. If Golden Boy dropped him I guess it makes more sense.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

If King can get a few more fighters in the lower weight classes to come over then maybe he can get back relevant
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X