Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: In the Leadup to Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia, Spare a Thought for Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: In the Leadup to Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia, Spare a Thought for Shakur Stevenson

A look at the lightweight triangle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

- Tiring of hearing "I'm gonna do this / I'm gonna do that".
    - Then, come fight time, not doing squat.................
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Wasn't Stevenson offered the Haney fight, and passed?

Comment

... be willing to switch networks and willing to fight away from home ... if you're not a social media star .. compare Haney with only on PBC Benavidez

Comment

Stevenson is one of those fighters I just dont go out of my way to watch

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            ... be willing to switch networks and willing to fight away from home ... if you're not a social media star .. compare Haney with only on PBC Benavidez
            Compare Haney to only on Top Rank Shakur.

Comment

Shakur was offered the fight vs Haney LOL.. this article is absolutely comical.. Ryan saw no negative affects because he did absolutely everything to make the Tank fight, even going so far as to handicap himself with an extreme weight handicap to make the fight.

Comment

When sanction body rules are 2nd to sanction fees it's no longer a sport it's a reality TV show where Kim Kardashian makes 6 times more more than Denzel Washington.

Boxing is EVERYTHING wrong with America on full display. We are in a time when making a buck is everything and honesty is only found at Walgreens on a hallmark card.

When belts stop chasing sanctioning fees things will change...and not one minute sooner!
                Last edited by factsarenice; 03-13-2024, 11:00 AM. Reason: grammar and spelling

Comment

You went out of your way to discredit an entertaining fighter in Garcia in a failed attempt to try to uplift a boring fighter in Stevenson. Then the irony of you admitting you felt taken advantage of in his last fight then you try to do it to us with this article.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Shakur can fight however he wants.

Btut as fans we can choose not to watch a borefest.

Comment

Working...
                    X