Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Would Approve Oleksandr Usyk-Tyson Fury Winner to Face Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Would Approve Oleksandr Usyk-Tyson Fury Winner to Face Anthony Joshua

Mauricio Sulaiman has confirmed that the WBC will allow Anthony Joshua an opportunity to face the winner of the May 18 undisputed heavyweight title fight between Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-12-2024, 07:19 PM.

lets not get carried away, this 2 fight thing with flubby usyk could be fraught and maybe protracted

also if usyk does win he will probably retire as undisputed guy i would say aged 38, if fury wins its a huge fight with AJ possibly alrite

i dont see a 3rd fight usyk AJ happening unless usyk says yeah ok i like that cash offer a lot, but he also has to probably come through 2 tough fights v flubby to get it if flubby shows up that is of course

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      lets not get carried away, this 2 fight thing with flubby usyk could be fraught and maybe protracted

also if usyk does win he will probably retire as undisputed guy i would say aged 38, if fury wins its a huge fight with AJ possibly alrite

i dont see a 3rd fight usyk AJ happening unless usyk says yeah ok i like that cash offer a lot, but he also has to probably come through 2 tough fights v flubby to get it if flubby shows up that is of course
      "also if usyk does win he will probably retire....."
      Where in any previous articles does Usyk ever mention anything about retiring after he fights Tyson Fury
      Do You just make up crazy boxing scenarios in your head and leave it in the comments?
      At least post something that make sense
      Sheesh
      Last edited by greeneye99; 03-13-2024, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Where in any previous articles does Usyk ever mention anything about retiring after he fights Tyson Fury

Do You just make up crazy boxing scenarios in your head and leave it in the comments
        ​​​​​​​Sheesh
        oh no its crazy box cart guy from barbados, save me from him

please just get on that cart, ill call it the slow bus, it probably passes for cool where you are from & just get on wave a few flags and just disappear over the hill & make sure u get all the people on the cart to give u there predictions and u wont make any and then LOOLOL at them if they are wrong and oh yeah correct any grammar they have too

Comment

For this to even garner interest, Fury gotta win. Usyk already handed Joshua 2 L's consecutively and decisively. No need to see a third between them for any reason. But at the of the day, if makes money, it makes sense. At least to them.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Do You just make up crazy boxing scenarios in your head and leave it in the comments
            ​​​​​​​Sheesh
            LOL

just did a quick google

"Oleksandr Usyk hints at retirement after Tyson Fury fight with unlikely career change"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-fury-31429055

you are so dumb (sorry but not) that almost everything u say is wrong LOL

Poopdick Poopdick _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
              For this to even garner interest, Fury gotta win. Usyk already handed Joshua 2 L's consecutively and decisively. No need to see a third between them for any reason. But at the of the day, if makes money, it makes sense. At least to them.
              What if Usyk wins like 115-113 but he looks really bad against Fury say he tires late for the first time in a fight and just barely survives. Or he gets dropped again by a body shot.

In that case I'd definatley watch AJ 3 with interest.

Comment

This is exactly why boxing is a joke right now

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

What if Usyk wins like 115-113 but he looks really bad against Fury say he tires late for the first time in a fight and just barely survives. Or he gets dropped again by a body shot.

In that case I'd definatley watch AJ 3 with interest.

Don't get me wrong. As a boxing fan, I'll watch any big fight between marquee names no matter how many times they fight. To your point, how you win and how you lose does matter in regards to the type of interest that a fight can garner from a general consensus. Joshua redeemed himself and boxing by crushing an MMA fighter whose a boxing novice that Fury went life and death with in devastating fashion. His profile was probably raised than ever before despite all his other accolades just for restoring the status quo the way he did. Joshua is a danger to anybody he fights, so regardless, who the winner is, the fight with the winner will be anticipated anyway just bc of that. Just hoping Usyk-Fury comes off first. The events leading to the postponement have been sketchy and have this fight constantly in question till it happens.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Gee I fvkcin wonder why lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X