Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Anthony Joshua: Timothy Bradley Wants a King of England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Anthony Joshua: Timothy Bradley Wants a King of England

Former world welterweight champion Timothy Bradley has been impressed by what he has seen from heavyweight Anthony Joshua, and he believes he will be a real problem for Tyson Fury should the fighters meet in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

whats up with AJ's mouth

Comment

Who cares what Bradley wants. Every word that drips from his lips is bias and full of agenda. I cannot believe that they have him commentate. That role requires absolute Switzerland and he is the opposite of that.

Comment

good points from tim

kinda what most people are saying on here

Comment

"He understands that one plus one is two; a lot of these trainers don’t understand that." - Timothy Bradley.

The trainers he's referring to must really struggle to teach combinations.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Joshua did what Fury should have done , lets see if Fury can do what Joshua should have done..
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              whats up with AJ's mouth
              To me, it looks like AJ is getting his smile worked on. His dentures slipped.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I think Fury wins

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I think Fury wins
                  I don't think so. Even Fury himself knows that.

Comment

IF the fight happens and IF Fury beats Usyk convincingly, it sets up Fury/AJ nicely. Fingers crossed but it'd be foolish to be optimistic given the track record. If all works out and we get it, please let it be in the UK and not ****ing Saudi also.

The fact we've already waited this long is sad and ****ing typical. Imagine the absolute massive blockbusters we could have had in 2018/2019 with AJ/Fury and AJ/Wilder. They're still big fights but they dont feel the same as they would have back then. Boxing always gets in its own way.

Comment

Working...
                    X