No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez, Vergil Ortiz Set for April 27 Returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez, Vergil Ortiz Set for April 27 Returns

Former unified 140-pound champion Jose Ramirez will make his Golden Boy Promotions debut in a homecoming fight in Fresno April 27, and he's bringing unbeaten Vergil Ortiz Jr. with him, two officials confirmed to BoxingScene.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It'll be a nice double header
    Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

So, let me get understand, Jose jumping to 154 from 140 to meet Virgil?

Comment

Goldenboy running the game.. its no debate at this point.. America doesn’t care about the trash cards in the Saudi desert.

Comment

Nice double header, wonder who will Vergil fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
            Goldenboy running the game.. its no debate at this point.. America doesn’t care about the trash cards in the Saudi desert.
            I realize that you personally are responsible for the cleanliness of Oscars testicles but you’re full of ****. Watch this card, neither Ramirez or Ortiz will be fighting anyone good. It’s the Golden Boy business model. Make lots of noise but seldom if ever have your fighter fight quality opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              There both on the card there not fighting eachother. Ramirez has just signed with goldenboy

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                I agree. The wording of this article is confusing.

Comment

I think between the two options Lipinets would be the better fight for Ramirez. Barthelemy in the past has been a bit of a spoiler but lately has been in better fights I think because he's gotten older and slowed down a bit. Styles make fights and Lipintes would bring out the best for Ramirez I think.

Comment

Think Ramirez is ready for Barthelemy? Lipinets? These are probably really close fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X