Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez 'Very Close' to Sealing Juan Francisco Estrada Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez 'Very Close' to Sealing Juan Francisco Estrada Fight

Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez has found that the best way to ensure he'll fight at maximum level is to know he's in tough versus an elite opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-11-2024, 05:43 PM.

Lance Pugmire…the fight is signed. You need to do you research. Shets old news. It’s been signed since last week. Get with the system

Comment

About time!!

I been wanting this fight for 2 years

Comment

WAR BAM !!!!! Kid wants all the smoke

Comment

You see carnela this is a real Mexican fighter. El Gallo has been out for 2 years and still gonna fight a tough, young undefeated fighter in Bam
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Bad taste in my mouth whenever I hear Estrada. Fkin picked Gonzalez both times and got robbed like a mutha****a.

Really think Zhang fight was a robbery? lol Estrada-Gonzalez was a highway robbery without the ski mask.

Whatever I hope Bam whoops his ass brutality like one of those down south Mississippi ass whoopings.

Comment

Hell yeah !! This is going to be very, very, interesting. I am really looking forward to it. You can't go wrong with these two warriors. These are the type,of guys who,should be cashing those multi million dollar checks.
              Last edited by pnut901; 03-11-2024, 02:56 PM.

Comment

One of the very few guys willing to fight the top guys around his weight class. This will be the passing of the torch or Estrada worthy of being mentioned with Mexico's best.

Comment

The ultimate crossroads fight. Will the old warrior pull another one for older guys or will the young guns Jesse sink the old ship and without doubt place himself on the PFP list if not already there.
                  kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Great fight, hope it happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X