Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Now Sets Sights on Title Shot - and Friend Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Now Sets Sights on Title Shot - and Friend Tyson Fury

For a big man, Joseph Parker is known for being quite light on his feet - if not in the ring then in his brilliantly choreographed COVID-lockdown viral videos. But on Friday, in his interim world heavyweight title match with Zhilei Zhang, the star performer turned out to be Parker's chin.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-11-2024, 12:52 PM.

It makes for a great soundbite but it ain't gonna happen while Andy Lee is coaching Parker.

Parker needs to wind his neck in. He and Fury are already financially set up for life.

I think he's just taking the piss...

Comment

Doesn’t he also have to get past Zhang again?

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
        It makes for a great soundbite but it ain't gonna happen while Andy Lee is coaching Parker.

Parker needs to wind his neck in. He and Fury are already financially set up for life.

I think he's just taking the piss...
        Well he gave his buddy Chisora a 3rd who did nothing to earn it. Parker just beat 2 of the best HWs in Saudi Arabia. I’m pretty sure Fury would fight Parker if he would fight Chisora a 3rd time. I think it’s a Zhang rematch first but if Fury/Usyk winner vacates the belt than Parker becomes full champion & the Zhang rematch is for the title.

Comment

Makes sense. Fury likes to fight his old friends and enemies all over again.

I can see Fury giving parker a fight just to make Joshua pissed.

Comment

Lots of thing’s can happen here but what’s for sure is there’s enough money in the pot to make any of them fight any of them including Fury v Parker
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I thought Parker said he will never fight Fury no matter what.

Comment

Parker is a very athletic dude. Id like to see Parker vs. Usyk would be interesting

Comment

What happened to Parker - Zhang II?

Comment

I think Fury retiring with his O intact means more to him then anything now.

Hanging up the gloves Undefeated puts him in rare air!

Comment

Working...
                    X