No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards - Georges Ory Announced For April 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards - Georges Ory Announced For April 12

Charlie Edwards will launch his bid to become a two-weight world champion when he headlines a Wasserman Boxing event at York Hall on Friday April 12, live and free on Channel 5. And on the same crunch night of action, Lerrone Richards looks to accelerate his pursuit of second world super middleweight title, when he fights in the co-main event. Edwards, the former world flyweight king, is now targeting bantamweight gold and takes on former European champion Georges Ory for the WBC Silver International title over 10 round
    [Click Here To Read More]

These Wasserman shows somehow continue to get worse.

Comment

Lerrone Richards really walked away from dazn because he didn't wanna fight Ali Akhmedov because he beat Gongora who beat Akhmedov so he saw it as a a step back but since then has been fighting journeyman on channel 5 undercards for probably a third of the money. Whoever was advising him needs firing.
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-11-2024, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Or when Coldwell gloms onto them he ruins them.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          These Wasserman shows somehow continue to get worse.
          Unfortunately for Wasserman they seem to pick up the fighters that Queensbury/Matchroom/Boxxer don’t want. Least it’s free on channel 5

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Unfortunately for Wasserman they seem to pick up the fighters that Queensbury/Matchroom/Boxxer don’t want. Least it’s free on channel 5
            That Channel 5 platform is majorly wasted on that clown Kalle. Was much better under Hennessy, should give the platform to Hobson. He’s put together some solid small hall fights like Harris-Butler and Braithwaite-Farrag in the last 12 months. He’d put on some solid cards with the C5 budget.

Comment

Shame this I was hoping to see Charlie fight Prince Patel in a contest that would proberly have the best build up of the year.
              While I'm here. Have I missed something? I mean when was Lerrone Richards a World champion?

Comment

Working...
              X