Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matias Would Be 'Honored' to Fight Taylor-Catterall Winner, But Targets Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matias Would Be 'Honored' to Fight Taylor-Catterall Winner, But Targets Ramirez

With IBF super lightweight world champion Subriel Matias recently making the switch from PBC to Matchroom, he says he would be "honored" to face the winner of the Jack Catterall-Josh Taylor rematch - but has his sights set on Jose Carlos Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matias vs. Ramirez would be absolute chaos!
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

I don't think Taylor or Caterall want any part of Matias.

Comment

I think Taylor or Catterall are winnable fights for Matias, although certainly not gimees. Ramirez on the other hand should be able to derail the Matias hype train.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
          I think Taylor or Catterall are winnable fights for Matias, although certainly not gimees. Ramirez on the other hand should be able to derail the Matias hype train.
          Catterall has the best style to move around and last the longest even though eventually he'd get stopped late. Ramirez and Taylor wouldn't make it past 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by No-mas-tias View Post

Catterall has the best style to move around and last the longest even though eventually he'd get stopped late. Ramirez and Taylor wouldn't make it past 8 rounds.
            Sorry, but Catterall dominates Matias. You better hope that fight doesn't happen. It will be the beginning of the end for Matias. Once he does it, fighters will come forward and do the same.

Comment

Funny how I see Matias wasting away
              Mark my words he won’t fight any of the guys mentioned , not anytime soon

Comment

Ramirez probably thinking he wishes Matais wasnt calling him out.
                I think Matais would jellyfy Ramirez into a quivering pulp.
                I also think he'd Tko Taylor late.
                Interestingly enough, I think Catterall would give him a tough fight.
                But this is a tough ass division and theres a lot of fighters here that can defeat anyone else any given day. I mean , forget Teo and Ryan, I think Haney has issues with Kenneth Simms Jr. the most.
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 03-10-2024, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Ramirez is not a walk in the park. So I appreciate Matias calling out that name. Haney and others won't even mention Ramirez. You have to wonder why. Prograis didn't know what he's getting into when he was going after Jose, but I have to admit Jose didn't cooperate in making that fight happen. Not Prograis' fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Funny how I see Matias wasting away
                    Mark my words he won’t fight any of the guys mentioned , not anytime soon
                    I think you're right. Hearn promised him a championship fight against Liam Paro in PR but that failed through for 'unknown reasons'. Dazn probably low balled Paro just like they did Micheal Rivera and Elvis Rodriguez to the tune of 80,000$. Whatever happened to "earn with Hearn"? Haha! MR poached the Caribbean fighters away from PBC just to treat them like an aboriginal stowaway on some run aground ship in Pirates of the Carribean. Dazn won't be offering much to those kids so they better hope when the Amazon schedule comes out they can go back to Uncle Al and get a slot!

Comment

Working...
                    X