No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Is Eager for World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Is Eager for World Title Shot

"I want my title shot." Those are the words of 2016 U.S. Olympian Charles Conwell who recently signed with Golden Boy Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dammmmm everyone forgot about Charles Conwell​ what has he done lately is the question.

Comment

Signing with Goldenboy was the move.. he learned from Speedy Ellis.. don’t run from Vergil Ortiz.. he will get hia shot at a world title and then defend against Ortiz in a likely unification.. meanwhile, he needs to get in a fight first to knock off the rust.. likely on the undercard of Ortiz or Jose Ramirez next fight

Comment

He lost unfairly in the Olympics. I wish he fights for title soon

Comment

Eager for a title but not so eager to fight

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Eager for a title but not so eager to fight
            He went through a management change, but I agree he & they wasted a whole year & counting of his career.

Comment

Signing with Fishnets wasn't too smart. Didn't he see what happened to Speedy Ellis?

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

He went through a management change, but I agree he & they wasted a whole year & counting of his career.
                Seems like a big factor once you join PBC
                Usually when you join a new promotion , your kind of antsy to show your goods but not with the PBC

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Seems like a big factor once you join PBC
                  Usually when you join a new promotion , your kind of antsy to show your goods but not with the PBC
                  He wasn’t with PBC, he was with Dibella and fought on multiple promoters shows, I’m not sure he’s fought on a straight up PBC Haymon/TBG card unless I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

He wasn’t with PBC, he was with Dibella and fought on multiple promoters shows, I’m not sure he’s fought on a straight up PBC Haymon/TBG card unless I missed it
                    Yes sorry I was answering the wrong post
                    But he still wasted much time , time he’ll never get back unless he becomes a household name
                    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X