Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Activity Matters: Tim Tszyu Says Boxing Is Devoid of Old-School Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Activity Matters: Tim Tszyu Says Boxing Is Devoid of Old-School Fighters

Tim Tszyu considers himself to be cut from an old-school cloth. The son of Hall of Fame fighter Kostya Tszyu has carte blanche to make such statements, especially since the highly active fighter's actions back up his words in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    genrick rickJen likes this.

Cool! I like the way he thinks. I wish the others would think like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
      Cool! I like the way he thinks. I wish the others would think like him.
      They all talk and act that way at the beginning and then they change their tune all of a sudden when they’re at the top and someone else is chasing them.

We'll see what happens but I’m not holding my breathe.

Even Keith himself used to talk and act exactly like Tszyu and then when Spence came up and started calling him out he did a 180.

Look what Bud doing right now?

All these guys are the same.

One guy I can say never changed his tune is Errol Spence

Comment

It sucks how inactive fighters have become that someone who fights twice a year is considered active. 3-4 times is a sweet spot in today’s world.

Comment

Says the guy with an email title.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

They all talk and act that way at the beginning and then they change their tune all of a sudden when they’re at the top and someone else is chasing them.

We'll see what happens but I’m not holding my breathe.

Even Keith himself used to talk and act exactly like Tszyu and then when Spence came up and started calling him out he did a 180.

Look what Bud doing right now?

All these guys are the same.

One guy I can say never changed his tune is Errol Spence

Oh? Errol "Wrong side of the street" Spence who never fought more than once or twice a year after he picked up a title.

Comment

Tim Tyszu is absolutely percent on point here. Nothing else needs to be said. He's definitely a throw back in the sense that he is willing to fight the best and most importantly staying active. I wish him nothing but success in the future. The kid has the right attitude

Comment

Jermel Charlo is enjoying the vacation while Tszyu is fighting 4 times a year. Old school does not translate in paydays
                genrick rickJen likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  Jermel Charlo is enjoying the vacation while Tszyu is fighting 4 times a year. Old school does not translate in paydays
                  He must truly enjoy vacationing in the slammer more than time in the ring.

Them paydays sure is getting fewer and far between...

Comment

I mean, he's not wrong. But I don't want to hear this from a guy who has fought no one.

Comment

Working...
                    X