Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nick Ball's Coach Says They Would Love A Rematch With Rey Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nick Ball's Coach Says They Would Love A Rematch With Rey Vargas

Nick Ball may have won the respect of the boxing world but the unbeaten featherweight will board his flight home from Saudi Arabia without the prize he really wanted; the WBC featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nick Ball is the most dirtiest sob fighter I’ve ever seen. Rabbit punching, excessive clinching, wrestling etc Him and his whole team are dirty. They should’ve been disqualified vs Vargas

Comment

Vargas stinks

Comment

To deny that Ball even deserves a rematch would be a stretch imho.

Comment

Its an easy sell.

Comment

Vargas got bullied. I just watched and he definitely should've lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
              Nick Ball is the most dirtiest sob fighter I’ve ever seen. Rabbit punching, excessive clinching, wrestling etc Him and his whole team are dirty. They should’ve been disqualified vs Vargas
              Weak AF.

Comment

Mayweather always had this to his advantage, referees let him get away with excessive clinching and pushing his opponent's head down so he wouldn't have to fight an inside game. Some referees just favour pure/technical boxers.

...the Italian official prevented Ball from working when he got inside Vargas’ long arms and generally seemed extremely receptive to the Mexican veteran’s complaints and histrionics from the opening bell

Comment

Was Ball doing a lot of extracurricular roughhousing like Froch did against Dirrell?

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
                    You've got that the wrong way round. Vargas was the one clinching for his life whenever Ball got close. But you extremists always project it to the other fighter. Your guy lost, and lost good. He made a fool of himself like you're doing here.

Comment

Working...
                    X