Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Answers the Bell, Shifts Pressure to Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Answers the Bell, Shifts Pressure to Tyson Fury

Anthony Joshua answered so many questions during his convincing Friday night triumph, clinched by a hellacious second-round knockout of former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua says he wants to fight in the summer. Who's on the list? May depend on if and when the IBF act

Comment

Hearn is dismissing Joshua’s losses to Uysk , calling Joshua no1 heavyweight…as is usually the case with Edward his spoilt personality shines through in the most ridiculous ways. Emphatic win for Joshua but until he beats what everyone considers the top guys or as it may be the top guy then Hearn looks and sounds as ridiculous as ever.

Comment

Yeah it's ludicrous and moronic mate.

Comment

Joshua is looking great, but can we be real? All these wins are against "B" level and below type fighters. Yes, Fury has looked bad against Ngannou but it is obvious he was expecting a roll-over-and-play-dead type of performance from him and did not train. Fury also looked horrid in my opinion against Whyte and Chisora, but at least those were wins.

I expect Usyk to win on points. So, for argument sake let's say that happens and there is a Fury loss. Does Joshua make more sense, or the Usyk rematch for the cash box? I do not know, but I feel there will be this swell of public opinion for Joshua when honestly he has not really challenged himself. Not belittling his wins or his turn around. I am happy for him. I just am not sure he has done a ton besides look good against decent or below opponents.
          The Noose The Noose likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            Joshua is looking great, but can we be real? All these wins are against "B" level and below type fighters. Yes, Fury has looked bad against Ngannou but it is obvious he was expecting a roll-over-and-play-dead type of performance from him and did not train. Fury also looked horrid in my opinion against Whyte and Chisora, but at least those were wins.

I expect Usyk to win on points. So, for argument sake let's say that happens and there is a Fury loss. Does Joshua make more sense, or the Usyk rematch for the cash box? I do not know, but I feel there will be this swell of public opinion for Joshua when honestly he has not really challenged himself. Not belittling his wins or his turn around. I am happy for him. I just am not sure he has done a ton besides look good against decent or below opponents.
            The B level guys you refer to are top wins for Fury not Joshua isn’t the question why or how will Fury look if he fights the same guys consistently, why is it only Joshua on here Joshua that ? You guys need to take a break and or start questioning Furys resume bc it’s borderline insanity at this point . Lol

Comment

Just shows you how great usyk really is…….styles make fights and usyk will always cause problems to AJ because of his movement , stamina and IQ……Joshua seems to be improving every fight and showed poise and excellent timing and the 3rd fight with usyk might end up with Joshua catching him properly and finishing him…….but usyk will still be a slight favourite.
              as for fury joshua will absolutely destroy him because Joshua loves fighting the bigger taller guys and fury gets hit in every fight……against joshua he makes that fatal mistake by getting caught and when joshua catches him Joshua ends him.
              Usyk will end this joshua fury talk because he beats fury
              BoxOfficer BoxOfficer sege64 sege64 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

When has Fury ever looked like a world beater apart from against weak and limited one-trick pony Wilder? His win vs Wlad was by far the most boring hugfest in the history of heavyweight championship bouts. Fury is grossly overrated by his fanboys, casuals and so called experts. Usyk is going to expose him once again. Mark my words.

Comment

Fury embarrassed the sport, Joshua redeemed it.

Comment

So I guess we won't be seeing Joshua fight for another year then? Fury is kind of tied up at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X