Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Trainer Predicts Joshua Will KO Ngannou and Reign Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former Trainer Predicts Joshua Will KO Ngannou and Reign Again

Robert Garcia has "no doubt" Anthony Joshua will again reign as world heavyweight champion - and he has also predicted Joshua will stop Francis Ngannou in three rounds
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-08-2024, 08:02 AM.

Fury did train for Ngannou why do ppl think everyone in camp was just staring at each other ? They sparred 12/15 rounds for 5 weeks , let it go people . Lol
    BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Fury did train for Ngannou why do ppl think everyone in camp was just staring at each other ? They sparred 12/15 rounds for 5 weeks , let it go people . Lol
      He did not you won’t understand ☹️

Comment

Fury wasn't at the races against Nngannou.

Interesting that Fury has now changed his nutritionist to Greg Marriott for the Usyk fight. Greg was the guy used for his comeback from oblivion so clearly Fury must realise training/sparring isn't enough. The guy is clearly overweight and out of shape for a championship level athlete.

Comment

I'm not a fury fan and I don't really rate fury in the top 5 but if he got a rematch and took ngaunno more serious he would break him down and stop by tiring him out in the second half , fury is a nut job he was fit and did train but for some reason he believed he was a knockout artist like wilder or AJ and tried to knock ngaunno out from the opening bell and left himself wide open for counters , I putting my money on AJ in the first 5 rounds , 1 or 2

Comment

If AJ loses its gonna be pretty funny seeing boxing fans throw him under the bus like they did Fury.

Comment

In my opinion, Francis' only shot at this is his unconventional technique that will allow him to land some leather. Joshua has what Fury didn't and that is tape on Francis in a boxing ring.

Comment

Fury did train but he barely ever fights anyone in the top-10. Which is terrible preparation for anyone. Also Ngnnou did do a lot of good things in that fight. I did notice that the 2 times Ngannou really hurt Fury - Fury missed first with his punch. I'm not sure if Fury really missed or if he had put a read on the way Ngannou was usually moving his head - but it was from both of these misses that Ngannou had big sucess. Also Ngannou just stronger than Fury and he couldn't be leant on.

Now Fury is fighting Usyk - after hardly any rounds against decent boxers. Good luck with that

Comment

I think Josh should ko Francis within 8 rounds. But maybe as Josh is more cautios nowadays and not seek and destroy that may benefit Francis in being able to go full distance again whilst losing wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

He did not you won’t understand ☹️
                    We’re you in the camp ? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X