Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Teases 'Massive' Wilder Ring Return After Upset Defeat By Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Teases 'Massive' Wilder Ring Return After Upset Defeat By Parker

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-08-2024, 04:28 AM.

I heard it was jared miller who was the guy there lining up to fight wilder in a come back fight. Come forward guy who's gonna walk onto right hand so seems about right

Comment

after seeing Wilder's last "effort," who is going to pay to see him? He's totally willing to just show up for a paycheck. He's shot.

Comment

Undercard for Fury v Usyk you would think.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
          I heard it was jared miller who was the guy there lining up to fight wilder in a come back fight. Come forward guy who's gonna walk onto right hand so seems about right
          Who doesn’t want to seem Miller knocked out cold? Wilder has a ton of haters also, so I’m sure there would be just as many people who would be happy to see Wilder lose to an obese Miller.

Seems like the perfect fight

Comment

Oh no, Fury is going to duck undisputed to do Wilder 4 isn't he.
            sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

It could be Ngannou again giving him the best resume in heavyweight boxing lol
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                If it is i think Miller walks through this pushing 40 no leg's Wilder. There could be a 100lb weight difference.

Comment

No return is 'massive', after he lost every round against Parker.

But he's had a pretty nice career, made millions, and doesn't have to work again.

Comment

I said this awhile ago maybe almost two years that Canelo and Fury both are boxing themselves into a corner. The are running out of fluff opponents and will have to face the wolves of the division soon. Every champion has to fight the killers but you can mix in a few mando and money fights. You just can’t keep creating bad rivivalries and digging up over the hill opponents to extend your belt life. More Canelo than Fury but now Fury only had Usyk, Zhang, Bakole, Filip H, etc not exactly big money fights or fights you come out unscathed. Canelo is in a way worst way as he only has killers to face. He’s trying to create-a-boxer so badly but he has to fight Bena. There’s no two way about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X