Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Explosive Joshua Can Seal Dream Showdown With Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Explosive Joshua Can Seal Dream Showdown With Fury

Producing an explosive performance to beat Francis Ngannou is the most effective way Anthony Joshua can force a future fight with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Joshua is concentrated and still driven to succeed. I see him carefully and patiently flooring Ngannao and saving boxing from recent embarrassment.
    Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

N
      can take a lunch
      punch like hell
      And can't be handled in the clinch

Comment

I personally think the fight against Fury has made Ngannou overrated and AJ will correct this tommorow night. AJ by brutal stoppage and i wont be suprise if the upper cut is the money punch

Comment

joshua ducked Zhang

Comment

Agree with Paulie. I don’t expect this to even be competitive after a couple of rounds. Joshua has been active and knows what’s at stake here. Once Joshua settles in I think it’s one of the easiest nights at the office he’ll ever have.

Comment

Ngannou doesn’t have to be on the front foot for AJ. He could also bait AJ in to counterpunch. This fight IS NOT a slam dunk for AJ. People are under estimating Ngannou. He’s a smart fighter. People don’t realize that in MMA their are far more ways to loose than boxing. Boxing is more like checkers to Ngannou than chess to which he’s more accustomed to playing. He’s already PROVEN he’s a world class fighter. People shouldn’t underestimate him.
              I see Ngannou intentionally taking this fight to deep waters. Holding and fighting on the INSIDE. Taking away AJ’s jab. Fatiguing AJ. Frustrating AJ, creating doubt in AJ.
              Ngannou looked more lean in yesterdays weigh in with less mass than in the Fury fiight. The longer this fight goes. The more likely AJ is getting knocked out. I smell an upset.
              Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 03-07-2024, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Joshua can be thrown completely off his game with one punch. I wouldn't bet on him to win.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Joshua by close decision. Zhang by KO in 8. Paulie doesn't know what TF he's talking about. Don't even listen to that moist, emotional clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    Agree with Paulie. I don’t expect this to even be competitive after a couple of rounds. Joshua has been active and knows what’s at stake here. Once Joshua settles in I think it’s one of the easiest nights at the office he’ll ever have.
                    That's what my money thinks too. But my brain keeps telling me wrecksracer is right. AJ CAN be thrown into a tailspin by one punch.
                    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X