No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua-Ngannou Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua-Ngannou Weigh-In

Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou Weigh in ahead of their Heavyweight fight tomorrow.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Someone88 Someone88 likes this.

oh dear there looks to be something wrong with AJ, i just cant place what it is, oh yes thats it, hes missing his earbuds

i think in pic 5 of the report he is telling whos listening to watch out for them, or else hes talking about something else

Comment

What's up with these moist man purses?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        What's up with these moist man purses?
        Men across the world, except American. Puerto Rican men, Dominican, Brits, Eastern Europeans. Looks so weird. I’m not hating but still hahaha I know what you mean.

Comment

the hell pacquiao doing there... side note: jinkee done had a whole surgery done on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Men across the world, except American. Puerto Rican men, Dominican, Brits, Eastern Europeans. Looks so weird. I’m not hating but still hahaha I know what you mean.
            70003091-11990663-Davis_showed_up_to_a_March_press_conference_for_the_fight_sporti-a-34_1681914638168.jpg

Comment

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I stand hilariously corrected hahaha Divanta

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  the hell pacquiao doing there... side note: jinkee done had a whole surgery done on her face.
                  Unfortunately for Manny, he has to pay twice every time Jinkee gets plastic surgery. She has an identical twin and it will look odd if they suddenly don't look like each other anymore. So everytime Jinkee goes under the knife, so does her twin. Poor Manny.
                  TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post

Unfortunately for Manny, he has to pay twice every time Jinkee gets plastic surgery. She has an identical twin and it will look odd if they suddenly don't look like each other anymore. So everytime Jinkee goes under the knife, so does her twin. Poor Manny.
                    i mean, does pac also get to bang the twin? if yes, then i would say fair trade. it's funny because jinkee doesnt get that much press, but if you pay attention, her face has changed so much over the years lol.
                    TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X