Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli's Trainer: 'We Are Not Going to Be Waiting on Canelo'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli's Trainer: 'We Are Not Going to Be Waiting on Canelo'

Super middleweight contender Christian Mbilli has added his name to the long list of next potential opponents for Saul Alvarez, but his trainer, Marc Ramsey, says his fighter is moving forward with or without "Canelo."
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's like I'm watching a weird episode of the Bachelor and all the undefeated SMW's are begging Canelo, 'pick me, give me the rose!'

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      It's like I'm watching a weird episode of the Bachelor and all the undefeated SMW's are begging Canelo, 'pick me, give me the rose!'
      Lmfao well said. Worst part is who tf even is this guy. He's by far the least known out of all of them
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Don't forget Crawford and Jake Paul.
        Pay Day, Pay Day.

Saul "Pay Day" Alvarez
        except for Benavidez, he won't get a pay day.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 03-06-2024, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Don't forget Crawford and Jake Paul.
          Pay Day, Pay Day.

Saul "Pay Day" Alvarez
          except for Benavidez, he won't get a pay day.
          Yes, the most deserving one, and lethal, that's why he is not fighting him.

Comment

I don’t like disrespecting fighter but who?
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

You're wrong...see, in the Bachelor each contestant even the ugly ones get a shot at the prize...no hiding and ducking, then he gives the best top chic the final rose from a final group of top chics...Alvarez not chancing fighting anyone with a shot...so SMW best contender/contestant is "NEVER" getting a rose.
              Last edited by Toprope; 03-07-2024, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

You're wrong...see, in the Bachelor each contestant even the ugly ones get a shot at the prize...no hiding and ducking, then he gives the best top chic the final rose from a final group of top chics...Alvarez not chancing fighting anyone with a shot...so SMW best contender/contestant is "NEVER" getting a rose.
                Sounds like you both watch too much trash TV.
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Long list of guys CLENELO is swirving.

Comment

Mbilli was never an option for Canelo. A good fight to make would be Morrell-Mbilli.

Comment

Working...
                    X