Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman, at 35, Aims for the Big Names - Including Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman, at 35, Aims for the Big Names - Including Terence Crawford

Keith Thurman has at least one last thing to check off before his career is over, but he'll first have to get through Tim Tszyu in a catchweight bout of 155 pounds on March 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-06-2024, 06:59 PM.

Anyone found the exact link on Amazon for the PPV on March 30th??

Comment

I’m hopeful Keith’s conditioning is top level for Tszyu otherwise, how does he keep his distance from a charging forward, heavy handed Tszyu? Very concerned for Keith’s health in this one..
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Nobody cares about this guy. He had a crap career, did nothing of any real note.

Called "One Time" but can't punch. Sooner he retires the better.

Comment

these pbc hype jobs always come around every 2-3 years and talk big talk but do nothing. go the fook away

Comment

Would love to see one of Diddy's boy, I mean Al's Keef, get ktfo
            Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Nobody cares about this guy. He had a crap career, did nothing of any real note.

Called "One Time" but can't punch. Sooner he retires the better.
              Yeah, unifying titles in the welterweight division - historically one of the most glamorous of the glamor divisions - isn't anything of real note. And a record of 30-1-1 - with the one L being a split decision loss to PacMan is further proof of a crap career. And those 22 KO's plus the other opponents he dropped or rocked shows that he can't punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                I’m hopeful Keith’s conditioning is top level for Tszyu otherwise, how does he keep his distance from a charging forward, heavy handed Tszyu? Very concerned for Keith’s health in this one..
                Yes, and concern for his mental health also if he's really thinking about getting into the ring with Bud

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

Yeah, unifying titles in the welterweight division - historically one of the most glamorous of the glamor divisions - isn't anything of real note. And a record of 30-1-1 - with the one L being a split decision loss to PacMan is further proof of a crap career. And those 22 KO's plus the other opponents he dropped or rocked shows that he can't punch.
                  Just all paper nonsense.

He was easily beaten by a 40 year old Pacquaio despite the decision for 1.

For 2, he's never stopped a ranked opponent, he's only ever even dropped one ranked opponent and that's Guererro. So why you'd think 22 KO's against unranked opponents means he can punch I really don't know.

He only has 4 wins over ranked fighters in general in his entire career and a grand total of ZERO wins over Top 5 ranked opponents.

You can pretend that's not a crap career if you'd like.

Comment

If he beats Tzyu… which i doubt… he deserves a shot at Crawford

Comment

Working...
                    X