Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Sr: David 'Only Going to Get Bigger at 175'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Sr: David 'Only Going to Get Bigger at 175'

There's some disillusion floating around the mind of David Benavidez's father and trainer, Jose Benavidez Sr. But the elder Benavidez finds it dissipating the more he talks about his son's future
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for David after having to deal with Canelo lies for the past few years and Canelo completely ducking him this year. And it was a duck, I used to think Canelo wasn't that guy to do that but it's obvious because Munguia does nothing for his legacy and Canelo isn't going to make anything near what he would of made with Benavides... I mean come on! Benavides was willing to take scraps for that fight to be done and Canelo still ran away.

Comment

Benavidez would make this division come alive. I'm sure the others would follow suit like Morrell, etc. They'll all get fat eventually.

So I agree with Senior.

Comment

If Munguia beats Alvarez, that would likely be the end for red. Besides that, he should be stripped and Benavidez should be allowed to fight for the vacant belt.

Comment

For now Canelo fans are breathing a sigh of relief that they don’t have to watch him get pummeled by Benavidez. They couldn’t care less that he’s the culprit of one of these most embarrassing duck moves we’ve ever seen. Canelo will fight munguia and or berlanga and at some point try to save face down the line by making another low ball offer to Benavidez but also demanding that he drop down in weight and accept a rehydration clause. If Benavidez doesn’t accept, the pathetic fan boys will come back on here and try to claim Benavidez ducked canelo. Maybe karma will come into play and canelo will lose to one of his hand picked opponents before then.

Comment

Canelo looks like a b****. It’s a blatant duck.

Comment

I really don't care much about that Canelo division, if you ask me. I'm sick of the waiting around by clowns, instead of fighting each other. One guy even stopped fighting afraid to get derailed. Two effing years he didn't fight just waiting for the so-called face of boxing. How can you not get sick of such boxers. Can't even call them "fighters." They are not.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                I really don't care much about that Canelo division, if you ask me. I'm sick of the waiting around by clowns, instead of fighting each other. One guy even stopped fighting afraid to get derailed. Two effing years he didn't fight just waiting for the so-called face of boxing. How can you not get sick of such boxers. Can't even call them "fighters." They are not.
                Well said, bro. Morrel has been calling Benavidez out for a while now and is completely ignored. It's obvious that Benavidez is afraid to get beaten and yet he and his fanboys keep on claiming that he's the best. The best welcomes challenges and should have taken the chance to make millions.

Unfortunately most fighters these days are nothing but calculative businessmen who are only interested in a huge payday. Crawford has joined those who are just sitting and waiting for a payday. They are killing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Rooting for David after having to deal with Canelo lies for the past few years and Canelo completely ducking him this year. And it was a duck, I used to think Canelo wasn't that guy to do that but it's obvious because Munguia does nothing for his legacy and Canelo isn't going to make anything near what he would of made with Benavides... I mean come on! Benavides was willing to take scraps for that fight to be done and Canelo still ran away.
                  Oh yeah? Who exactly Benny has beaten or what he has done so far to really consider it a 'legacy fight'? I bet canelo takes the fight,beats him and only a few would give him credit for that win whilst most would just call it 'another win'

Again, I also want the fight as much as the next dude but in reality the ginger legacy and HOF induction is pretty much secured imo.
                  Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

Oh yeah? Who exactly Benny has beaten or what he has done so far to really consider it a 'legacy fight'? I bet canelo takes the fight,beats him and only a few would give him credit for that win whilst most would just call it 'another win'

Again, I also want the fight as much as the next dude but in reality the ginger legacy and HOF induction is pretty much secured imo.
                    You bet wrong … Canelo is not taking this fight. Canelodls behavior is what tells me who wins this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X