No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ngannou Is A 'Dangerous' Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ngannou Is A 'Dangerous' Fight For Joshua

Anthony Joshua meets Francis Ngannou in a fight that fewer and fewer people have referred to as a circus act since Tyson Fury had his hands full with Ngannou last October
    [Click Here To Read More]

Francis is a fight champion. He's got a great chance to win. Over 12 rounds Josh being a boxer will have chance to outscore. But as for a ko from 1 punch type win, it's equal chance.

Comment

Ngannou is garbage.He can't box. But this heavyweight era sucks so who knows.

Comment

Anything can happen in a heavyweight match, we saw Fury vs Ngannou. I think AJ will win but he has to be careful, Francis just needs one punch to put him to sleep.​

Comment

**** yeah he is, my man can shimmy.

Someone best to show this cat the ol Jersey Sucka Punch, he can pull it and boy howdy to some effect too. Dude's a talent and just because he came from UFC straight to the top doesn't mean we should sleep on his potential.

That said, it is ****ed up other bros who dedicated their life and worked their way up ranks properly got passed, but hell, they should have marketed themselves better too instead of relying 100% on the bodies to get them into position. It's still ****ed up but I think the boxers are as much to blame as the bodies. They, together, made this hole for Franny to fill.

Joshua, should **** him up. You know, on paper. Should **** him all the way up and show the world why one does not merely debut against a ****ing champion, should, but my man can shimmy a mean shimmy. That's me saying Jake's right, HWs today are ****, a man with just a bit of coordination and size can do very well. That is all Tyson actually is. He beat Wlad with a pivot ... FFS ... pivoting on retreat ... oooooohhh boy, like Ali Dig?

Franny got a chance. Ain't a great one but it is there.

Comment

Its one of the few times (if ever) that AJ wont have most or all of the physical advantages over his opponent. If they get into a firefight situation i'd favour Ngannou, if Joshua boxes smart and uses his jab I could see him getting a solid UD but he may still have some scares.

If Joshua actually manages to steamroll through Ngannou thats the most impressive thing hes done in ages, and one of the best wins anyone will have gotten at HW this decade. I'm not sure what that says about the state of HW boxing really but it is what it is.

Comment

I like how this cash grab has been sold as a dangerous risky move, aj is getting 50 million to fight a novice boxer.
              All be it a very good mma striker

If he was going in with a puncher like zhang or maybe a decent boxer like sanchez then i get the risk card but whats infront of him forvwhat hes getting paid must be every pro fighters dream.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                I like how this cash grab has been sold as a dangerous risky move, aj is getting 50 million to fight a novice boxer.
                All be it a very good mma striker

If he was going in with a puncher like zhang or maybe a decent boxer like sanchez then i get the risk card but whats infront of him forvwhat hes getting paid must be every pro fighters dream.
                It is a bit of a risk - given Ngannou almost beat Fury in his first fight. But also a smart move - because for AJ this is the route the Saudi's have given him to get the winner of Usyk/Fury. He would be dumb not to take it.

For Fury it was just a way of avoiding the Usyk fight. It was only when Dubois made Usyk look beatable - that Fury took that fight....

Comment

Ngannou is bigger and stronger, if he decided to make it a bull rushing wrestling match on the inside he can win, if he doesn’t, he loses. It will be intersting to see what happens when “flex” finally runs into someone bigger and stronger than himself though

Comment

Too bad this is happening Friday afternoon US time. To paraphrase the article "Anthony Joshua meets Francis Ngannou in a fight that fewer and fewer people​..." realize they can actually watch!

Comment

Working...
                    X