No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kurbanov-Madrimov Is On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kurbanov-Madrimov Is On

"The fight is on," according to Robert Smith, general secretary of the British Boxing Board of Control
    [Click Here To Read More]

Madrimov needs to get rid of that con artist of a trainer, Joel fuking Diaz.

Comment

Good news.

Comment

Hope so. Thats fills out the card nicely.

Comment

About time those 154 belts are finally free. Any word from the Charlo sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Madrimov needs to get rid of that con artist of a trainer, Joel fuking Diaz.
            Sometimes I feel like Joel Diaz has too many fighters in his care, am I wrong? Just feels like I see him a lot.

Comment

I was high on Madrimov about5 years ago. his career just never took off. plus started posing and throwing 1 punch at a time way too much. he kinda like the European version of Prograis in that way imo. high hopes but very little progress. that's boxing nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
                I was high on Madrimov about5 years ago. his career just never took off. plus started posing and throwing 1 punch at a time way too much. he kinda like the European version of Prograis in that way imo. high hopes but very little progress. that's boxing nowadays
                He's got plenty of flaws, but I like Madrimov way too much to compare him to a guy like Prograis. Madrimov is at least fun to watch. Kurbanov is going to be a very good test.
                Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 03-05-2024, 12:45 PM.
                Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Sometimes I feel like Joel Diaz has too many fighters in his care, am I wrong? Just feels like I see him a lot.
                  It's more about having balls not intelligence for his strategy. Toughnes over intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                  X