No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Hails Joshua-Ngannou as a 'Great Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Hails Joshua-Ngannou as a 'Great Fight'

Tyson Fury has said Francis Ngannou should be grateful for the opportunity to fight Anthony Joshua Friday in Saudi Arabia. The heavyweight champion calls Joshua-Ngannou "a great fight," but also notes that it was he who put Ngannou on the map.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury lives in a fun reality. I hope I get to visit there sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
      Fury lives in a fun reality. I hope I get to visit there sometime.
      Yeah, he has a warped way of viewing it.

It's true he gave Ngannou an opportunity. Ngannou's fight against Joshua, though, comes from the surprisingly good performance Ngannou came up with. He's got the fight because he knocked Fury on his arse. Fury didn't lay down for him, Ngannou made that happen himself, so doesn't owe Fury thanks for it.

Comment

Fury needs to thank the judges and Saudi Arabia for leaning with him on the scorecards . He of course gave ngannou a chance but then if I remember kinnahen and wilder gave him a chance .

Comment

Great in what sense Gypsy King? Financial incentives? Calling that fight great when one has a 1 pro fight, and the other fights like a deer in headlights.

The Gypsy King is sounding like a brainwashed member of the MAGA/Trump cult, where lying and living in an alternate reality is their normal.

Comment

And Fury got a massive payday that he didn't need to train for.

As opposed to fighting a live opponent for less money and potentially getting beaten.

The 'thanks' should be mutual.

I've said it many times on here. Never underestimate Fury's ability to brazen out an embarrassment.

Comment

I totally understand that logic. Fighting UFC guy for a huge money is a "great fight" for every heavy, but not so great for us fans.

Zhang- Parker is saving this card from being a total garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                I totally understand that logic. Fighting UFC guy for a huge money is a "great fight" for every heavy, but not so great for us fans.

Zhang- Parker is saving this card from being a total garbage.
                So if joshua gets polaxed by ngannou in hindsight will you think it was a great fight to make ??

Can only see it not being a great fight if joshua dominates and outboxes ngannou with no drama

Did you think the fury ngannou fight wasn't good?
                Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

So if joshua gets polaxed by ngannou in hindsight will you think it was a great fight to make ??

Can only see it not being a great fight if joshua dominates and outboxes ngannou with no drama

Did you think the fury ngannou fight wasn't good?
                  I expext top heavies to fight top 10 guys, not Ufc guys.

Honestly , Fury - Ngannou sucked. Ngannou barely threw anything abd Fury was so bad that I started to believe he was not even top 10 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I expext top heavies to fight top 10 guys, not Ufc guys.

Honestly , Fury - Ngannou sucked. Ngannou barely threw anything abd Fury was so bad that I started to believe he was not even top 10 anymore.
                    But if a guy from another sport comes in and puts up a close competitive fight against a guy who is the number 1 then surely he deserves to be in there.

We shall see come Friday if its a close fight or if ngannou wins then he certainly deserves to be considered in the top 10 regardless of how he got there

We are looking at a god gifted specimen here and if he leap frogs over the Wallins and Hregovics I'm all for it as the guy doesn't have time to be waiting about

Comment

Working...
                    X