No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TV Picks of the Week: Joshua-Ngannou; Zhang-Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: TV Picks of the Week: Joshua-Ngannou; Zhang-Parker

What fights should be watched this week, why they ought to be watched, where they can be watched, and how much they will cost you
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-04-2024, 04:08 PM.

Boooooooooooomb squuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Zig Zag over Parker the cheap barker.......

Comment

March 8th is a Friday....so is this on a Saturday morning in the states then?

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          Zig Zag over Parker the cheap barker.......
          Would love to see Parker pull the upset. After getting beat tf up and kod by Joyce I thought he was a lamb being led to slaughter when they announced the Wilder fight....now I'd like to see him continue winning!
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Any chance of UK times & price's please. There is actually other countries outside of the good ole USofA?!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Would love to see Parker pull the upset. After getting beat tf up and kod by Joyce I thought he was a lamb being led to slaughter when they announced the Wilder fight....now I'd like to see him continue winning!
              I didn’t think Parker was in the best shape he could be against Joyce & he did land a lot of bombs but he started gassing in the second half & couldn’t keep pace with the relentless Joyce.

I think the stoppage had more to do with Parker being exhausted than anything else. A valuable lesson was learned in that fight. He spent 2023 rebuilding. He stayed in the gym all year had 4 training camps & an eventual big win over Wilder.

He then immediately signed for this fight. He stayed active & is in the best shape of his career. 5 fights in 15 months. I think if he is in great shape & avoids the big bombs early he will win a wide decision on the cards.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Well
                Parker pulled off the upset
                Lololololol
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X