Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach Andy Lee Tips Heavyweight Hope Moses Itauma For The Very Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Coach Andy Lee Tips Heavyweight Hope Moses Itauma For The Very Top

Trainer and former world middleweight champion Andy Lee knows a good heavyweight when he sees one.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of him so I had to check him out

British fighters get a lot of press, he is only 185cm (6’1) only had 22 amateur fights, looks like he has short arms, fast hands and modest power

looks like he could actually lose some weight and fight at 200 lbs, only 19 but yeah he just looks ok to me and far from a world beater at heavyweight

With the lack of true power and heavyweight size he has a hard road ahead of him
    Last edited by 2fast2strong; 03-04-2024, 05:34 AM.

Comment

This kid is awesome to watch. His pseudo-hook comes in milliseconds after this cross and he throws power in strange angles like Vitali. Give him a few years and he could be something really special

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post

British fighters get a lot of press, he is only 185cm (6’1) only had 22 amateur fights, looks like he has short arms, fast hands and modest power

looks like he could actually lose some weight and fight at 200 lbs, only 19 but yeah he just looks ok to me and far from a world beater at heavyweight
        As opposed to all the fantastic USA heavyweight prospects huh

Comment

With the lack of true power and heavyweight size he has a hard road ahead of him
          He’s never heard of you either.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

As opposed to all the fantastic USA heavyweight prospects huh
            Nah bro, American heavyweights are playing football and basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

He’s never heard of you either.
              Hahaha out comes the protection force, but yet I am not a pro boxer having a write up on a boxing website

So I can critique what I see because this is what this forum is for, no?
              edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

i seen a few of hes fights fairly impressive but geez there is some hype around him i read somewhere that they believed he will beat out tyson as the youngest ever heavyweight champ

Comment

Hahaha out comes the protection force, but yet I am not a pro boxer having a write up on a boxing website

So I can critique what I see because this is what this forum is for, no?
                  I would hardly call an admission of ignorance a critique.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

I would hardly call an admission of ignorance a critique.
                    And that means something to only you my friend

because every one should know about every boxer who laces them up, right?

and guess what, he doesn’t know you either
                    Last edited by 2fast2strong; 03-04-2024, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X