Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Under The Circumstances, Munguia's The Man For 'Canelo'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Under The Circumstances, Munguia's The Man For 'Canelo'

If Saul "Canelo" Alvarez announces in the coming days that he's fighting Edgar Berlanga on May 4, he deserves every ounce of venom that comes his way
    [Click Here To Read More]

The tainted beef circus will be ending very soon

Comment

Under the circumstances? The circumstances are that Canelo’s being a beech.

Comment

I agree, if he chooses Berlanga, BRING THE VENOM!!!

Comment

So Espinoza is credible? Hahaha! And Rafael is another mouthpiece for pbc ! Glaser hasn't been wrong yet !

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Under the circumstances? The circumstances are that Canelo’s being a beech.
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

You mean all these basement dwelling incel kids who were claiming pbc is broke don’t actually know what they are talking about? Well
              imagine that. Incels should just stick to their video gaming systems and manga cartoons

Comment

I consider Munguia a better choice than Jermall. However, Canelo had better options with PBC. I keep hearing he only wanted Charlo.How was PBC supposed to make any money on it? At the very least, he's a bad business partner.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Muguia, Berlanga, Charlo, Chavez Jr......When will people final say ENOUGH, NO MORE! I wish Canelo would just retire, get his sham fights over with and retire.... please.
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 03-03-2024, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    You mean all these basement dwelling incel kids who were claiming pbc is broke don’t actually know what they are talking about? Well
                    imagine that. Incels should just stick to their video gaming systems and manga cartoons
                    I don't know anything about the PBC's financial stability but I do know that Al Hayman is looking more like a genius for giving Canelo an offer he had to refuse.....

Update: 3/16/2024

DAM...... I can't believe I need to eat my own words.

PBC and the channel must believe they need the fight for promotional reasons because the fight means nothing, it's Chavez Jr the sequel.
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 03-16-2024, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X