No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Last-Gasp Intervention Forbid Serrano From Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Last-Gasp Intervention Forbid Serrano From Fighting

Amanda Serrano's promoter revealed the timeline of how the undisputed featherweight champion went from a planned main event to a stunning last-minute cancellation
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone should be refunded.
    dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Re schedule for late June and have Matias on the undercard so I can go!

Comment

Oh dear dear dear. All went pear shaped. Sounds like a right c*ck up for dazn

Comment

JP needs to fire Bidarian immediately and get someone who knows the business and knows how to act professional. The entire card was pure garbage. JP had no choice but to refund peoples money if he wanted the stay in their good graces. Serrano is nothing to write home about with her phony titles that nobody heard of. She speaks like a real hick. MVP’s days are numbered when you have idiots like Bidarian in charge. Dana White from the UFC was right in calling him a F-ing idiot. And JP needs to stop finding bodies from the graves to fight already. The MVP promotional company is a real clown show with nothing but idiots running their sheeet shows.

Comment

This was a massive disappointment, and I hope she recovers from it well. I had been hesitating on subscribing to Dazn UK to watch this, as I find Amanda Serrano’s fights amongst consistently the best, most action packed and frankly brutal fights to behold; and I only didn’t due to the UK’s time difference. Sadly, it was a good call with hindsight.

Comment

lol at the photo in the article, these dimwits dont even have a screen capture device? look what you did to that guys chrome dome when you took photo with your cellphone of the tv. low budget effort

Comment

Shct goes sideways fast. Odds on favoring fails are

Comment

Originally posted by Hazy_Daisy View Post
                  This was a massive disappointment, and I hope she recovers from it well. I had been hesitating on subscribing to Dazn UK to watch this, as I find Amanda Serrano’s fights amongst consistently the best, most action packed and frankly brutal fights to behold; and I only didn’t due to the UK’s time difference. Sadly, it was a good call with hindsight.
                  Lol @ "I hope she recovers from it well". She'll be back perming her hair in no time.

Comment

JP better get an independent forensic account to take a detailed look at his books. I have heard from reliable sources that the clown Bedsrian is a joke and cooking the books for his benefit. Look carefully at sponsors because Bidarian is looking after himself with side deals.

JP needs to start fighting real fighters and stop ripping the public off with opponents he finds at the cemetery.

The Puerto Rican people don’t give a sheet about Serrano because she’s a New York Rican and speaks Spanish and English like a real hick. This BS about being a 7 time champion is a complete fraud. Look carefully at her belts which I’m sure she brought at Dollar Tree.

The kid Wanna Walton can’t fight a lick. This is some idiot at MVP thinking they can scam the public with low budget actors. Same goes for the Green lady who gets hyped and looked like a fool fighting Aunt Jemima.

The kid Rene Santiago got ripped off because Zavala Promotions is the promoter for Jonathan Bomba Gonzalez. This fight like the rest of the horrendous card was a disgrace. How embarrassing to stage a show where all you could hear was Booooooooos!

There are deserving fighter who can really fight that MVP should pay attention to because MVP Promotions has become a real sheet show and has gotten real stale.

Of course JP had to refund fans their money. Think about this, Hector Camacho is a boxing legend and they killed him there. What do you think would happen to a Gringo like Paul who rips them off. The island is riddled with drugs and massive crime.DAZA needs to follow suit but they don’t give a sheet.

Get Rid of this clown Bidarian immediately and save face. He a thief and arrogant POS just like Dana White said.

Comment

Working...
                    X