No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Cancellation Arrived Far Too Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Cancellation Arrived Far Too Late

Indications are that Amanda Serrano's main event should have been scrapped due to her eye injury far earlier than the time of the first bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-02-2024, 11:53 PM.

This is bull****, my bar tender got the inside scoop last night...fcukin' hair spray!!
    Smash Smash niceyboo3 niceyboo3 like this.

Comment

If the hair spray thing is true then damn what a s#@& way to lose out on a big fight and payday in front of your home fans. No disrespect to her as a female, but leave that pretty girl ish outside of the ring and tie or braid that ish up like she usually does. It's most likely gonna get messed up anyways and who knows if that stuff gets into the other fighter's eyes somehow and put them at risk of something happening to them. At least Paul had enough honor to be willing to give the people their money back. Some promoters'll slap em with the "no refund" BS and risk losing potential bread there in the future.

Comment

They should have announced it as soon as they knew that it was going to be canceled, not when the fans are waiting for the fight to start.

Comment

Boxing = Hairspray

Does anybody know wtf is going on in this fughed up world

Comment

Somebody needs to get sacked for this, and Bidarian needs to go. They knew this and decided to keep it away from the public in order to sell tickets and generate PPV revenue. In other words, MVP promotions tried to perpetuate a fraud on the public and thought they could get away with it. MVP’s promotional license should be immediately revoked. The paying public made it very clear this was a sham. Bidarian need to go immediately if Jake Paul wants to fix the mess. To be honest the entire card was a joke and it’s time for JP himself to start fighting real fighters and stop the clown show already.
            bender2000 bender2000 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
              Somebody needs to get sacked for this, and Bidarian needs to go. They knew this and decided to keep it away from the public in order to sell tickets and generate PPV revenue. In other words, MVP promotions tried to perpetuate a fraud on the public and thought they could get away with it. MVP’s promotional license should be immediately revoked. The paying public made it very clear this was a sham. Bidarian need to go immediately if Jake Paul wants to fix the mess. To be honest the entire card was a joke and it’s time for JP himself to start fighting real fighters and stop the clown show already.
              I read aboutit yesterday
              Thought it was off and then bang it’s on my ppv

Comment

Hairspray! only in women's boxing lol. What if there was no eye damage and the fight went on, imagine if Mienke landed a clean shot and those harsh chemicals splashes into Minke's eyes and she can't see. The ref would be clueless on what happened and would rule it a TKO for Serrano. TKO by hairspray. Commissions need to look into harsh chemical hair products, especially the stuff black ladies use (yeah I watched Chris Rocks "Good Hair" documentary).
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

First off... Santiago should've been declared a winner. That 117-111 was ridiculous. I ain't even being biased, seeing as I'm from Humacao and all. We got to see René training and sacrificing with an insane amount of discipline and, somehow, losing on the scorecards by an stupidly bogus wide margin... It just doesn't even come close to telling the story of how the fight played out.

Comment

She really messed up. It was better to come out from the get go & say she coyldn't go ahead & fight than literally wait till the last minute.& the question should be ¿What in the world were they putting on her hair that caused thst eye injury? I wonder if that would have some effect on her opponent if her hair was to get in the other fighters eye. What ever it was, it shouldn't be allowed by any commission.

Comment

Working...
                    X