No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Swarms, Stops Ryan Bourland in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Swarms, Stops Ryan Bourland in One Round

Jake Paul continued his unique boxing career with a first-round knockout over Ryan Bourland on Saturday at the Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-02-2024, 10:19 PM.

An absolutely terrible card. Horrendous fights. Jake fights another fighter resurrected from the grave. His fights are becoming laughable and a disgrace to the sport of boxing.

Serrano hit the lottery finding a home with MVP Promotions and she has not even come close to the hyoe machine. DAZN better wake up and get somebody who knows boxing and force JP to fight real fighters. It’s time for Serrano to get out of boxing, she is a joke and her 7 titles is utter BS. What a rip off!
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Didnt watch but based on the result it once again it shows how pointless boxing records can be because of how inflated and deceptive they often are. This guy was 17-2 for ****s sake.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Harmless enough
        That wake up call is right around the corner

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Harmless enough
          That wake up call is right around the corner
          I dunno. Hes been doing this for years now. He knows what hes doing in terms of risk management. Would not be surprised at all if he eventually engineers himself into looking like a legit contender and gets himself ranked by somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

I dunno. Hes been doing this for years now. He knows what hes doing in terms of risk management. Would not be surprised at all if he eventually engineers himself into looking like a legit contender and gets himself ranked by somebody.
            I doubt we will see him in with fringe fighters like Tommy Fury again anytime soon

Comment

I will bet real money that Canelo fights Paul in September

Comment

Jake Paul has as many fights as Morrell, with the same quality opponents. Both hype jobs to their respective fans.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                  I will bet real money that Canelo fights Paul in September
                  "I give Yayke a payyyday because he bring eyes to the sport. Who Benabidez ever fought? He get no payyyday."

Something like that, anyway.
                  takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Jake looked incredible last night. To face a 19-2 boxer and obliterate him in the first round is just incredible. I think Jake will be fighting for a world title soon. Either at cruiserweight or light heavyweight. There's nobody in either division who can take his power.

Comment

Working...
                    X