Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Arrested in Michigan After High-Speed Chase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Arrested in Michigan After High-Speed Chase

Jared Anderson, 24, was arrested Thursday in Michigan shortly after leading police on a series of high-speed chases, officials said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sad. This guy will be wasted physical potential, doesn’t have it mentally.

Comment

This guy doesn't seem to know,the opportunity that he is quickly pissing away.

Comment

I hope he gets at least 90 days of actual cell time and a hefty fine. He probably won't but he should.
        landotter landotter icee icee like this.

Comment

What is with these American HWs? Miller & now Anderson throwing their careers away when on the cusp of making big money? I don’t get it. What is the problem? Just go back to selling drugs or something. Quit wasting promoters money & the fans time.

Comment

Damn. I was hoping Jared was gonna get his act together. Couldn't handle the pressure and his personal demons apparently. Hopefully, he overcomes.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Just shows you how young he is. Thank God I didn't have that kind of money at his age.

Comment

his nickname is 'big baby'

not a good one to pick, just look at the other guy

Comment

Not much respect for a guy who doesn’t care about putting people’s lives in danger

Comment

When you hear this guy talk in interviews about his lack of passion for the sport and how he's only in it for the money, then you see stuff like this happen, it gives the assumption that he's on some street ish or something like that IMO. Sad bc he is super talented and has the skills to be able to reach the upper echilon of the sport, but he isn't all there mentally for it. Hopefully some sense can be talked into him by people who care about him bc he is gonna be wasting opportunities that tons of fighters wish they were good enough to have if he continues like this. Hope he gets his ish together and finds a way to stay focused on boxing. His mindframe now will have him regretting stuff like this later in life wondering "what if".

Comment

Working...
                    X