Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Teofimo Lopez's ring generalship, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Teofimo Lopez's ring generalship, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards giving his thoughts on various topics such as the Teofimo Lopez performance, Michael Spinks and the shocking moment when Manny Pacqiuao was knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-02-2024, 02:55 PM.

Chris Eubank has himself admitted that he lost the rematch with Nigel Benn, and his honesty is admirable. It was the peak of each fighters careers, Eubank was really sharp, but Ben’s newfound ability to roll from the waist threw his timing off. In Eubank’s own words ‘I couldn’t hit him all night long.’

Comment

"the best thing since instant coffee " huh?
      True story - Ecuador has some of the best coffee in the world (I exported it) but the locals used to exclusively drink Nescafe.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I have enjoyed watching Canelo for most of his career but him not taking on Benavides is absolutely ridiculous, I might go as far as calling him a duck. And I'm not saying that Munguia shouldn't get a shot, or he's not a worthy opponent, what I'm saying is that he shouldn't get a shot before Benavides. If Canelo fought and beat Benavides, then he could go on and fight whomever he wants but Benavides has earned his shot more than anyone else in the 168 division. I mean they offered Canelo 60 million for Benavides, he won't make anything near that against anyone else, so what's the excuse other than him dodging Benavides. And I think Canelo and his camp know that David is a big boy and probably will just move up and then he will be out of the division if they just wait, or probably wait for him to move up for a couple of fights and then weight drain him later on. I have lost all respect for Canelo, especially if he continues this B.S path which has held up this fight for about 3 years now.

Comment

Katlholo​ is back! & raggin on bread as well

crawford electrocutes people lol

Comment

Nice to see the mailbag back
            buge buge likes this.

Comment

It’s good to see some real
              boxing talk and by real
              boxing talk I mean someone who can talk about fighters like Foster, Spinks, Benn, Eubank, etc etc

Comment

The game is to be sold not to be told? That’s a philosophy from the world of pimping isn’t it?

So Bread isn’t going to give full detail when he answers questions now? Isn’t he getting paid to write this column?

Comment

Good to see Breadman back.

I thought I was gonna have to drop Boxing Scene

Comment

Lol people bash Teo but Ortiz dis as good as Haney vs Loma. Just that Ortiz is not in boxing mafias plan ...

Comment

Working...
                    X