No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz To Davis: 'I Already Beat You Four Times'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cruz To Davis: 'I Already Beat You Four Times'

It didn't take long for Andy Cruz to return fire at Keyshawn Davis. Earlier this week, Davis, who won a silver medal at lightweight in the 2020 Olympics, criticized Cruz - the fighter who beat him to earn gold in Tokyo - for punching down. Davis said Cruz called him out, when Davis felt it should've been the other way around.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-02-2024, 01:45 AM.

Cruz beats hi *ss 4 times out of 4, he got his number fir sure

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
      Cruz beats hi *ss 4 times out of 4, he got his number fir sure
      Amateur and pros 2 different ball game casual Keyshawn would dog walk him now

Comment

The Cuban was responding to Davis’s initial comment on X, after he wrote, “…Make it make sense. Why is the gold medalist chasing after the silver medalist? What is going on here?”

Cruz is calling Davis out because Davis has a name and is being considered to be up next at 135. Cruz obviously can gain so much by beating him at this time. Completely taking his spot as the next guy at 135.

Only 3 professional fights but straight into doing 10 rounders is pretty legit.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

I want to see their sparing sessions to make up my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
              The Cuban was responding to Davis’s initial comment on X, after he wrote, “…Make it make sense. Why is the gold medalist chasing after the silver medalist? What is going on here?”

Cruz is calling Davis out because Davis has a name and is being considered to be up next at 135. Cruz obviously can gain so much by beating him at this time. Completely taking his spot as the next guy at 135.

Only 3 professional fights but straight into doing 10 rounders is pretty legit.
              Cruz has never called out Davis. He's been asked about it by the media and has responded but never "called him out".

Cruz is looking for belts. KD is after money. Two completely different motivations.
              _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

Cruz has never called out Davis. He's been asked about it by the media and has responded but never "called him out".

Cruz is looking for belts. KD is after money. Two completely different motivations.
                You're right!

My bad, I read that entirely wrong. Nonetheless, I still stand by what I said regarding Crus having everything to gain by beating Davis out.

He SHOULD call him out!
                _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

Amateurs and pros are totally different ballgames, but to lose 4 out of 4 to a guy definitely has to be on Davis' mind even with his early success in the pros. Both guys look like studs so far, so let them both season up a bit and raise their star power some and it will definitely be one that boxing fans will be clamoring for in due time.

Comment

Davis is never going to fight Cruz, he will be protected like all the other divas, Tank, Stevenson, etc. ,etc....
                    _Jordan_ _Jordan_ tokon tokon like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X