Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Failed Jermall Charlo Fight Plan: 'Talk To Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant On Failed Jermall Charlo Fight Plan: 'Talk To Him'

Caleb Plant hoped to finish the unofficial business he started with Jermall Charlo in September, but despite his stated efforts to make a matchup, it doesn't appear to be imminent. Why? Said Plant: "You have to talk to him about that."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really appreciate that Caleb Plant has been humble in victory and defeat. I am a fan and respect this man and will continue supporting his fights!
    millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by theflash25 View Post
      I really appreciate that Caleb Plant has been humble in victory and defeat. I am a fan and respect this man and will continue supporting his fights!
      hes a clown low blowing all fight vs benevidez and grabbed on for dear life
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Plant is another fighter that's done at the highest level, however he can still make a nice payday against certain fighters. I would like to see him against the top 4 on down type of fighters but the top guys Morrell, Benavidez & Canela & Jaime Munguia beats him, and maybe even Demetrius Andrade although he wasn't impressive with Benavidez himself.

Comment

PBC is dead. They don't have ****.

Comment

Charlo must really be mentally gone. Gets chin checked right in front of his girl and he doesnt want to straighten it? WTF?

Comment

The Charles throw chingasos

so I like them

Comment

Plant why don’t you actually fight a super middleweight contender??? Why sit on the sidelines and beg for a fight with an inactive middleweight??? Or are you waiting to fight the subway guy again??? Or another washed up Dirrell brother? You gonna call out Andre next??? It’s pathetic.

Comment

Plant n charlo isn’t a big fight. Just 2 posers

Comment

Lmao pbc is done. What a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X