Comments Thread For: Garcia Says Canelo Must Fight Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Says Canelo Must Fight Benavidez

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 02-29-2024, 04:16 PM.

Canelo turns on everyone.. he’s a disloyal brother

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
      Canelo turns on everyone.. he’s a disloyal brother
      Canelo simply told him he needed to be more serious and disciplined if he wanted to have success in this sport. Who could argue with that?

Comment

Clearly canelo doesn’t have to fight Benavidez because you can’t force a man to step in the ring if they are adamant that they won’t. It will tarnish his legacy among real boxing fans and his groupie will continue to deflect and deny as they have no dignity.

Comment

The Benavidez fight is the one people want.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Canelo simply told him he needed to be more serious and disciplined if he wanted to have success in this sport. Who could argue with that?
            I agree with you on that. Canelo was trying to give him tough love. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Comment

canelo said in public that cryin was not working hard enough, cryin was offended and that was it, bromance over

cryin got him back after the bivol loss saying canelo needs to work harder lol

that was a pretty good one i remember

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

I dislike both guys but carnela was acting like a bitter girl when cryan left. Ruiz left the steroid filled gym around the same time and when asked he brought up cryan for no reason. Which is crazy cause cryan never said anything bad about carnela after the split

Comment

Kinda crazy that Ryan Garcia wants more smoke and is taking on better competition than Canelo. Hasn't even won a single world title but he's fighting top guys around his weight class and Canelo isn't.

Comment

Ryan is a boxing ho but I RESPECT him for taking the toughest fights available...fighting Gervonta Davis + Devin Haney is no joke. The guy he fought straight after getting stopped by Tank (Oscar Duarte) was no walkover either and had a 25-1 record and 80% KO ratio.

Love him or hate him...the kid has BALLS and other fighter's should take a leaf out of his book.

Comment

Working...
                    X