No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney and Garcia Trade Barbs Over Amateur Rivalry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney and Garcia Trade Barbs Over Amateur Rivalry

When Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia stare at one another across the ring in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on April 20, it will be the seventh time they have done it.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 02-28-2024, 07:46 AM.

This will be a great fight. Cryan will need to stay all over Haney the full 12 rounds to win this fight. I mean don't let him get a rhythm period

Comment

Haney by unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lred00 View Post
        Agreed

Comment

It takes two to tango. Both wanted the fight. Can't complain.

Comment

The amateur fights dont matter that much, they traded wins in 3 rounders so what, that has little to tell us about how 12 rounds goes. All we know is that Ryan quit the biggest fight of his career. Atleast Haney didnt quit, he could have gotten frustrated with Loma knowing how close it was but he stuck it out and had the judges on his side, that is atleast better than quitting or folding under pressure.
            TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lred00 View Post
              i dont see it going all 12rds... either ryan stops haney or ryan gets stopped. if ryan is losing on the scorecard, this is going to push him to start being more aggressive which will result in him getting stopped or if ryan is getting dominating then i see him quitting again.. i just dont see it going all 12 rds to a decision. either ryan stops haney or he gets stopped is my prediction.

Comment

Haney will win by knock out.

Comment

Working...
                X