Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Open to Garcia-O'Malley, Teases His Own Bout With Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Open to Garcia-O'Malley, Teases His Own Bout With Dana White

Oscar De La Hoya is not opposed to a Ryan Garcia-Sean O'Malley fight. De La Hoya, Golden Boy Promotions chairman and CEO, was recently in New York to promote the Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia fight, scheduled for April 20 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would definitely pay to see DLH-Dana alone with all the foul shots they've taken at each other over the years. Highly doubt anybody serious would care about Garcia-O'Malley other than the tiktok kids that like that cornball nonsense these overgrown teens are on nowadays.

Comment

Another round of Hoya's "I'm totally coming back for realsies this time!"
      JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Oscar'd still do Dana worse than he did Shaq lol.

Comment

Bwahahaha. Cmon man. De le Hoya is acting like princess ry is money mayweather. Haney ODLH these dudes think garcia is the goose that laid the golden egg lmfao. Maybe if he didn’t quit on his knees in a non competitive fight. I think this might actually be his last fight. After he loses this and the fight tanks he won’t have anyone to fight he’ll be done

Comment

Haney and Garcia's battle of the welterweight lightweights is going to be one sided unless Haney chooses to carry Ryan for a while

Comment

DLH would beat the hot piss out of Dana White. He should do it for abused women worldwide. For all of his faults , DLH has never hit a woman as far as we know. I like O'Malley , but MMA is one sport and Boxing is another. These types of matches make as much sense as a golfer vs a hockey player because they both use sticks. Boxing for boxing and boxing for MMA are not the same.

Comment

i usually hate matches like this but this is one that i would watch just because i cant stand that pink hair o'malley guy... he knocked a few bums out in the UFC and now think he's a top boxer. he will get mopped up against ryan in a boxing match.

Comment

oscar is just high right now.. aint no way dana is gonna fight oscar... leave it to the active fighters!! oscar is a promotor! do your job, that's all... why the hell would oscar think dana would fight him?? dana shiiets out millions running his UFC business.. he doesnt need to step in the ring to fight anyone. oscar is a fool.

Comment

Dana and Oscar should have a coke off, that'd be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X