Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia New York Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia New York Press Conference

Former undisputed lightweight champion and current WBC Super Lightweight Champion Devin "The Dream" Haney (31-0, 15 KOs) and international PPV star "King" Ryan Garcia (24-1, 20 KOs) hosted a press conference in New York City to promote their 12-round super lightweight world championship clash. The mega-event will take place at Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Saturday, April 20, exclusively live on DAZN PPV.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 02-27-2024, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Ryan won't win this fight, haney will piddy - pat him over 12

Comment

There’s no way Devin will knock him out in the 1st round. Or at all, probably.

Comment

Haney is going to win because this doesn't make any sense. Ryan can't box a lick, shoulder roll or face first. All media, no substance.

Comment

I thought Ryan was big for 140 but Haney dwarfs him. There’s no way he shrinks down to 140 naturallyeven at his young age. I wonder how much longer he can keep killing himself.

Comment

That throne is delusion exemplified.

Comment

I’m a boxing fan first and foremost, But I’m tired of you guys that are supposed to be true fans not acknowledging the work Ryan has put in in the amateurs, he’s done this since a child like many of our favorite fighters, sure he’s different and marches to the beat of his own drum, but he’s definitely skilled, and has beat Haney before, so stop being judgmental and get back to enjoying, and being honest about your boxing beliefs.

Comment

Man, these pictures are terrible. You know, it’s not 2003 anymore. You should be able to post pictures that are not stretched. Come on, guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X