No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivalry With Azim Is Taking Smith to Zepeda and Beyond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rivalry With Azim Is Taking Smith to Zepeda and Beyond

Every boxer benefits from having a rival. A fellow fighter who can help keep both of their names relevant, inject some jeopardy and controversy into their careers, and, hopefully, provide them with a big payday. Dalton Smith's blossoming rivalry with Adam Azim is one British boxing's hottest themes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We shouldn't jump the gun before the Pedraza fight's over, but it would be a crying shame if Team Azim IE: Ben Shallom & Boxxer put a spanner in the works & delay this contest. Say what you will about £ddie Hearn but it seems to me that he's done all he can to secure Smith/Azim for this Summer (even agreeing to SKY tranmission) Triple crown (British, Commonwealth & European) title fight's don't come along that often & we should embrace them with open arms when they do. I personnally have the slightly more experianced Dalton as the favourite, but Adam's also on a roll & full of confidence so we should be in for a real barnburner. After what happened with the Fabio Wardley/Frazer Clarke fiasco last year Shallom needs to shape up to secure his reputation. However If he pulls out of this one it slips even further down the drain & his credibility goes with it!!.....

Comment

Pedraza? Plus forget the commonwealth it looks woke, bin it. I think smith is only British level tbh but zepeda needs a ko as he's got no chance of a decision in corrupt UK.
      Last edited by knockoutkid; 02-27-2024, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
        Pedraza? Plus forget the commonwealth it looks woke, bin it. I think smith is only British level tbh but zepeda needs a ko as he's got no chance of a decision in corrupt UK.
        Care to give me all these so called corrupt decisions?

If you want corruption, the US is where you'll find it. Mexicans get the most robberies with Americans following. Just over the past 5 years i could give you more robberies than the rest of the world combined and their entire history. That's how corrupt it is. But yeah, give me these robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          Okay the Commonwealth belt may be one of the worst looking these day's but the once presigious title is still relivant & covers all five continents. African, Australian, British, Canadian, Indian & Kiwi + many more in fact over fifty countries can compete for it.

Comment

Working...
          X