Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Edwards-Nontshinga Is A Massive Fight, We Can Make It Happen This Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Edwards-Nontshinga Is A Massive Fight, We Can Make It Happen This Year

Promoter Eddie Hearn has stated that a fight between Sivenathi Nontshinga and Sunny Edwards "is definitely one we could look to make in the summer."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sunny has just been hammered blue, he needs to ease back and have some easier fights , he may not have too much in the tank after that beating.

Comment

Yippee!

And then Eddie Hearn can bring back Amir Khan vs Kell Brook 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

I for one can't wait, but only if there on PPV.

Comment

Really Sunny fughin Edwards
        Slow Eddie never seems to amaze me
        This man is literally full of chit , no question about it
        Trump should play interviews of Slow Eddie explaining what the meaning of fake news is
        Guaranteed there is a picture of Slow Eddie in the dictionary right next to explanation of fake news

Comment

I would pay good gelt to see that. Nontshinga is like today's Arturo Gatti, he just guarantees action.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Sunny has just been hammered blue, he needs to ease back and have some easier fights , he may not have too much in the tank after that beating.
            Agreed & draining down to 108Lb won't help either. I see two loses on the trot here for Sunny if it comes off. I'd have by far prefered to have seen him in with J.C.Martinez.

Comment

Nontshinga and Curiel rehydrated to 116 after weigh-in so if Edward comes to the fore, a serious rehydration clause must be in-place to protect Nontshinga.

Comment

Working...
              X