Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz Says A Fight With Keyshawn Davis 'Completely Depends On Davis'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz Says A Fight With Keyshawn Davis 'Completely Depends On Davis'

Cuban star Andy Cruz was content to go 10 rounds in just his third pro fight, following a one-sided win over Brayan Zamarripa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see it, however it's probably not happening yet. If ever.

Comment

Originally posted by lred00 View Post
      Would love to see it, however it's probably not happening yet. If ever.
      This would be a damn good fight between to up, and coming undefeated fighter's. I've got Cruz winning this showdown, in a competitively entertaining fight, because of his better boxing skill's, and IQ!
      _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

Andy Cruz is a beast. Let's see Cruz/Davis and Cruz/Stevenson this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
          Andy Cruz is a beast. Let's see Cruz/Davis and Cruz/Stevenson this year.
          Tank is never fighting anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Tank is never fighting anyone with a pulse.
            He means Keyshawn

Comment

That fight will be huge when it happens, it's got some marinating to do though. Usually I hate that , but in this case it's warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                That fight will be huge when it happens, it's got some marinating to do though. Usually I hate that , but in this case it's warranted.
                I Think they can use the amateur rivalry as a build up. If they do it now it leaves space for a rematch and a rubber match if warranted.

Comment

Working...
                X