Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Gvozdyk For The WBC Interim Light Heavyweight Title Would Be A 'Slap In The Face'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Gvozdyk For The WBC Interim Light Heavyweight Title Would Be A 'Slap In The Face'

Trainer and former light heavyweight contender John Scully has slammed the WBC for greenlighting a WBC interim light heavyweight title fight between David Benavidez and Oleksandr Gvozdyk in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting now I gotta go take a bap

Comment

Wow Scully telling it like it is, nothing he said was wrong. The WBC has become a joke.

Comment

WBC trying anything to help clenelo duck Benavidez. Who knew

Comment

Can We Be Collectin be taken to court by Beterbievs team for creating an interim when one isn't wanted or needed diminishing they're status?

Comment

Beterbiev team is right. Why do we need interim champion when Beterbiev is active Wbc champion?
            lefthook2daliva lefthook2daliva likes this.

Comment

Scully is totally right. Sulaiman and the WBC are the pits, usually acting against the interest of boxing and its fans.
              dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Wasnt the smith fight, that just fuhging happened, the wbc mando?

What possible justification is there for this fight, especially when 1 guy doesn't(but should) fight in the division? Complete and utter nonsense

Comment

While I feel that Benevidez is and should be fighting at light Heavyweight, he shouldn't pass any of the others in the weight class. It's literally the same thing that's going on in his division. I love the sweet science. I've been a boxing fan since I was 10 years old. And in the past 36 years of watching this sport it has gone downhill in a hurry. The current state of boxing has become so watered down it's pathetic.

Comment

Bumvidez trying to fight another light punching over the hill 36 year old and claim it’s for a championship.

Comment

Working...
                    X