Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga Fighting To Force Showdown With Munguia Or Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga Fighting To Force Showdown With Munguia Or Canelo

Edgar Berlanga is relishing the next step in Matchroom's attempts to build his profile. He fights for the second time since signing for the promoter upon his departure from Top Rank, against Padraig McCrory at the Caribe Orlando in Orlando, Florida on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Force showdown"??? No one does that with the huge A side Canelo. He had to get in line behind Benavidez, Morrell, and others.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      "Force showdown"??? No one does that with the huge A side Canelo. He had to get in line behind Benavidez, Morrell, and others.
      The problem is, that line you’re talking about is a line that canelo is ignoring. The sad truth is Berlanga may actually land a canelo fight before either of those 2 names you mentioned. The lesser the risk, the more appealing it is to canelo.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        The problem is, that line you’re talking about is a line that canelo is ignoring. The sad truth is Berlanga may actually land a canelo fight before either of those 2 names you mentioned. The lesser the risk, the more appealing it is to canelo.
        I stand by my original statement though, he is not forcing Canelo to do anything, Canelo will choose or not choose Berlanga. Canelo will never be forced to do anything.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I wish Canelo would fight Benavidez too but he’s not. It’s pretty much the way it is in Boxing once you are the A side. But truth be told, Floyd did the same thing and Tank is doing the same exact thing and most of you don’t have a problem with it. Me personally, am no longer invested in potential fights , I now only worry about the fights that are actually made. You are not going to force anybody to fight anybody.

Comment

Fact's! What in the hell is Canelo doing? We all know that he's ducking the most dangerous fighter's in the division! What a chump he's become!
            Last edited by Boricua181; 02-24-2024, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I stand by my original statement though, he is not forcing Canelo to do anything, Canelo will choose or not choose Berlanga. Canelo will never be forced to do anything.
              If he'll never be forced to defend against the best fighter's in his division, he should be stripped of his title's.
              Moreover if he insist's on fighting boxer's who the fan's are clamoring for him to fight, then those very fan's shouldn't pay to see his fight's.
              Once the promoter's, and the organization's who stream his fight's start losing money, that'll virtually be the end of his career.

Comment

Yeah we’ve already seen that canelo won’t be forced into doing anything he doesn’t want to do. That’s exactly why he’s in the current position he’s in, which is being labeled as a ducker. Canelo’s priority is risk management, not what real boxing fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Fact's! What in the hell is Canelo doing? We all know that he's ducking the most dangerous fighter's in the division! What a chump he's become!
                  It’s actually pathetic at this point. What’s even more pathetic are his fanboys are still doing their best to defend him.
                  Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Yeah we’ve already seen that canelo won’t be forced into doing anything he doesn’t want to do. That’s exactly why he’s in the current position he’s in, which is being labeled as a ducker. Canelo’s priority is risk management, not what real boxing fans want to see.
                    Canelo MUST choose the best opponent next or the boxing world will look down on him. Something tells me he will not choose the best opponent and will rightfully get character assassinated. If he doesn't choose the best, he just needs to fking retire. He has ONE chance to make it right or be labelled a ducker that no one can defend.
                    Last edited by richardt; 02-24-2024, 10:36 PM.
                    Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X