Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Nearly Flawless' Nakatani Stops Santiago To Become Three-Weight Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Nearly Flawless' Nakatani Stops Santiago To Become Three-Weight Champion

By Declan Warrington - Junto Nakatani became a three-weight world champion by easing to a sixth-round stoppage of Alexandro Santiago in Tokyo, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight Monster at 122.

Comment

Naoya Inoue vs Nakatani is the fight to make at 122lbs. That's a huge fight in Japan

Comment

Junto just dominated the top guy at bantamweight. It wasn't even close.

I can't see Maloney or Rodriguez doing anything to him either.

This kid is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
          Junto just dominated the top guy at bantamweight. It wasn't even close.

I can't see Maloney or Rodriguez doing anything to him either.

This kid is scary.
          Props to Nakatani but there is no way to argue that Santiago was to top guy at bantam...

Comment

This result was a given. No way was Santiago going to see the final round against the talents of Nakatani. He is the full package. Donaire was so far past it that he made Santiago look better than he was.

Comment

I keep picking the right winners but I keep messing up the decision/ko wins....

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I keep picking the right winners but I keep messing up the decision/ko wins....
                Junto via KO is the most probable result.... The only question is what round?

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                  Props to Nakatani but there is no way to argue that Santiago was to top guy at bantam...
                  he certainly was
                  ring#3

maybe you can say rodriguez or maloney
                  but not of recent performances

im also interested to see chocolatito vs junto

Comment

Wow! Yes! Great win for Nakatani and congratulations to him on winning the WBC Bantamweight Title!

Comment

Working...
                    X