Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz Ready To Bring Cuba To A Standstill In Showdown With Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cruz Ready To Bring Cuba To A Standstill In Showdown With Rodriguez

Andy Cruz speaks exclusively with Declan Warrington ahead of his fight this up coming Saturday
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid sounds like a good guy. Times have been hard on the island of Cuba for decades, and only getting harder. It’s great Andy can now help his loved ones. I’m hoping tomorrow night’s fight is a smash for him. Cruz looks terrific, and I imagine he will only improve as he develops as a pro. He’s an exciting fighter with superb skills.

Comment

Cruz is a liar. Nobody except people from is hometown follow him. Not a word in the press. Rhey gave hm permission out of necessity, he has to give money to the Cuban governmet but is still looked as a traitor with permission.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        Cruz is a liar. Nobody except people from is hometown follow him. Not a word in the press. Rhey gave hm permission out of necessity, he has to give money to the Cuban governmet but is still looked as a traitor with permission.
        You're the liar, and I have shut you down so many times when you bring those comments out your a$$.

Comment

Working...
        X