No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: McCrory Is My Toughest Test So Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: McCrory Is My Toughest Test So Far

Press release from Matchroom Boxing in which Super-Middleweight contender, Edgar Berlanga, admits that Padraig McCrory is the toughest test of his career to date as the pair meet this weekend
    [Click Here To Read More]

FFS. Which one is it? Not a threat or the toughest challenge. Throw Berlanga in with Mungo or DB and get this out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
      FFS. Which one is it? Not a threat or the toughest challenge. Throw Berlanga in with Mungo or DB and get this out of the way.
      Yup, was going to comment on that too.

Comment

Of course it is Puerto Rican Munguia!
        cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

Berlanga has hardly been in with anyone and has already been put on his a$$ - it's fair to assume he is a bit of a chinny fighter. I'll definitely be backing McCrory at 7/2 odds, that's terrific value for an unbeaten fighter and traditionally Irish fighters are warriors with a lot of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
            My thoughts exactly! Berlanga regularly contradicts himself. Perhaps he was told to say McCrory is his toughest test thus far by his manager or promoter to hype the fight up and try and get a few more tickets sold. Regardless, Berlanga isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He thinks he's a world beater but has shown nothing but vulnerability in his hardest fights to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
              Of course it is Puerto Rican Munguia!
              I hear what you're saying but Munguia has actually shown real improvements over his last few fights whereas Berlanga is stuck in the mud!
              turnedup turnedup likes this.

Comment

War McCrory!!! Berlanga is all mouth imho, he’s already leveled out and hit his peak.
                theface07 theface07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

I hear what you're saying but Munguia has actually shown real improvements over his last few fights whereas Berlanga is stuck in the mud!
                  Thank you for saying what I wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Thank you for saying what I wanted to
                    My pleasure brother, all the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X