Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sheeraz eyeing Eubank Jr - even as Alimkhanuly's mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sheeraz eyeing Eubank Jr - even as Alimkhanuly's mandatory

John Evans writes that Hamzah Sheeraz is eyeing a domestic fight with Chris Eubank Jr. despite being mandatory challenger for the WBO title
    [Click Here To Read More]

i knew sheeraz wouldnt have the balls to fight janibek same as eubank jr both soil themselves find an easy fight instead
    gooderz84 gooderz84 Don_Jah Don_Jah like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      i knew sheeraz wouldnt have the balls to fight janibek same as eubank jr both soil themselves find an easy fight instead
      Not the fight I’d like for Sheeraz but him beating the fugh out of Eubank would be entertaining imo

Comment

Jr.is not a fighter , any risks simply won't happen.He knows if little old Liam can relive him of his senses then a big guy who can hit is not an option. Look for Jr. to start you tubing soon.

Comment

There appears to be two Hamzah Sheeraz in the WBO rankings

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
            If Janibek really wanted the Eubank fight all Bob had to do was stump up the money for it. Maybe get some extra pennies from his excellency

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Not the fight I’d like for Sheeraz but him beating the fugh out of Eubank would be entertaining imo
              no chance eubank jr would face him anyway as he's all about paydays and fame.

But still. I'd HAVE to make Eubank Jr the favourite, because he's the proven fighter, Sheeraz has beaten absolutely nobody and hasn't picked up one legitimate title yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Jah View Post

no chance eubank jr would face him anyway as he's all about paydays and fame.

But still. I'd HAVE to make Eubank Jr the favourite, because he's the proven fighter, Sheeraz has beaten absolutely nobody and hasn't picked up one legitimate title yet.
                I agree that Eubank would have to be the favourite , if he’s not it wouldn’t make any sense
                I just liked what I’ve seen from Sheeraz in his last two fights minus the dumbazz showboating
                I hope he’s the real deal or seems to be
                I think this would be a good step up fight for him and I think he would have to show some grit

Comment

he's just blown out a faded hard nut in a round. he'll be fighting safe oppo for a few more fights to come. No ones putting their prospect in against Eubank Jr you just gotta get real with quotes like these. If i was floating in the sea and warren told me my legs were wet i'd still reach down and touch them just to double check.
                  Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X